Saturday 19 May 2012

Six Sentence Sunday...

...Heres another Six Sentence Sunday with my wonderful hero and heroine, Daniella and Luca :-)  Hope you guys enjoy...



“I certainly didn’t want children with her.”
“I asked if you ever wanted children.”
“Yes, of course,” he paused, his eyes fixed firmly on hers, “but only with one person.”
Daniella swallowed and heard the loud gulp sound her throat made.
“Only ever with you.” Luca looked down at his hands and then back to her, “If that wasn’t possible, then no, I never wanted children.”


Heres the link if any of you want to participate in SSS or just want to check it out :-) 






2 comments:

  1. That was a sweet scene. I'm glad they are clearing up their difference. Considering last week's scene after the bath, I'd guess they gotten the practise out of the way. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elaine! Thank you for your comment :-) hehe they sure do sort out their differences ;-) wink wink!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...