Wednesday 13 February 2013

If I shut my eyes, I'm almost there

The weather here in (East Anglia, UK) has been pretty dreary. Cold. Wet. Snow. Cold. Cold. Oh, did I say cold? Yes, it's been cold! And if you hadn't of gathered, I'm not really a fan of the COLD.

After hearing about my friend, Raven McAllan's recent trip to the Maldives and Sri Lanka, I spent a bit of time reminiscing on the time when Hubby and I went to Maldives. It was a time before the twins took over our life (in a good way of course!)and we were young, free and single. (Lately, we feel old, grey and knackered the majority of the time, but hey, we wouldn't change it for the world. Not even for a private Maldivian island of our own!)

So, I fished (excuse the pun) out a few of my favourite photos from that holiday to share we you.

I hope they fill your day with tons of sunny, feel good inspiration too.











Hope you all enjoyed 

'Til next time

Sam :-) 
X



6 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! Love the 3rd one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dee. Thanks for your comment. I love the 3rd too, so beautiful. Just looking at that pictures fills me with a whole lotta calm :-) x

      Delete
  2. Love the pictures. Several make me think of the movie Finding Nemo, but maybe it's just me.

    Add a trip there to my bucket list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely a place to be added to the list, Faith! And yep, we saw plenty of little Nemos :) such cute little fellas. X

      Delete
  3. Ah, travel pictures always make me nostalgic. Haven't been to the Maldives, but it's now firmly on the list. Like Faith Thomas, I too thought of Finding Nemo when I saw the clown fish. I think my son is watching that movie too much :)

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Steven :-) Glad you enjoyed them!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...