Sunday 26 May 2013

The Sunshine Award......


The Sunshine Award is a lovely sunny flower that bloggers give to other “bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere”. 


There are three simple rules to follow:
(1)     Thank the person who gave you the award in your blog post.
(2)     Do the Q&A below.
(3)     Pass on the award to 10 – 12 deserving and inspiring bloggers, inform them and link to their blogs.
So, here we go! 
I was tagged for this great award by the lovely Ruchita Vasudeva. Check out her post here.  Thank you Ruchita. Mwah! 
Q & A's.
Favourite Colour: 
Purple. 
Favourite Animal: 
Hmm, I love all animals and am a dog owner. But I adore all kinds of whales. Would love to see them in the wild one day. 


Favourite Number:
Umm, I'm not really sure I have a favourite number? But I don't like odd numbers, I prefer to have things in even numbers :-) (A weird little oddity about me).

Favourite Non-alcoholic Drink:
I don't drink alcohol (Yes, you heard me! lol. Just don't like the stuff). So everything I drink is non-alcho. Probably coke/diet coke, chilled with ice and lemon. 
Facebook or Twitter:
I've always been a Facebook lover but recently I'm getting to grips with Twitter and enjoying it.
Your Passion: 
My family, my friends, my love of food, writing, reading, my list could go on. Life is my passion (even if that does sound cliche).

Giving or Getting Presents:
As Ruchita said, come on, I'm not going to lie, who doesn't like getting presents?! I love it! But equally I do love to give them and see people's faces light up. 
Favourite Day:
Friday. (Though any day that I'm not at the day is usually a favourite day too).
Favourite Flower: 
I love daffodils, tulips, blossom, all of the spring type flowers. They look so happy and cheer us all up after the dreary winter. 



'Til next time!

Sam :-)

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...